The 2012 salaries for homeland security personnel in Hawaii are available from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Salary data are listed for the annual median income and for those who earned in the top tenth percentile of their fields.
Homeland security professionals in Honolulu generally earned close to the median income of Hawaii as a whole. Information security analysts had an annual median wage of $73,210, while that of transportation security screeners in the city was $34,650.
- Grand Canyon University - B.S. and M.S in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Strayer University - Bachelors of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Michigan State University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Saint Joseph's University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Norwich University Online - Master of Arts in International Relations Program - Online
Protective service worker supervisors in Maui earned more than the state’s average. Their median income was $46,770 a year.
The information shown in these tables was furnished by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and represents salary data for many of the different homeland security jobs one could find in Hawaii’s major cities.