Information about homeland security salaries in Idaho is provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Salary data from 2012 are presented for the average income of various homeland security professionals, along with the salaries of those who earn in the top tenth wage bracket.
Transportation security screeners in Boise City/Nampa earned $37,270 a year on average with those in the top tenth percentile having earned $44,930. Information security analysts in Logan averaged $58,360 a year with the top earners averaging $76,790.
- Grand Canyon University - B.S. and M.S in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- SNHU - A.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security & Counterterrorism, and M.S. in Criminal Justice - Advanced Counterterrorism
- Grantham University - Online Associate and Bachelor's Criminal Justice Programs
- Strayer University - Bachelors of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Michigan State University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Saint Joseph's University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Norwich University Online - Master of Arts in International Relations Program - Online
The information shown in these tables was furnished by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and represents salary data for many of the different homeland security jobs one could find in Idaho’s major cities.