Homeland security salary data for Delaware is available for 2012 from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The annual median salaries and the wages of those earning in the top tenth percentile are listed below.
Both the median income and that of the top tenth percentile of information security analysts were higher in Wilmington than in the state as a whole. They were $102,080 and $136,340, respectively.
- Grand Canyon University - B.S. and M.S in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- SNHU - A.S. in Criminal Justice, B.S. in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security & Counterterrorism, and M.S. in Criminal Justice - Advanced Counterterrorism
- Strayer University - Bachelors of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Michigan State University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Saint Joseph's University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Norwich University Online - Master of Arts in International Relations Program - Online
The situation for the income of protective service worker supervisors was slightly different. The median income was slightly lower in Wilmington, although the salaries of those in the top tenth percentile were higher than in the rest of the state. These values were $42,840 and $69,840. In contrast, the median income of $47,420 for such supervisors was higher in Dover than in the rest of Delaware.
The information shown in these tables was furnished by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and represents salary data for many of the different homeland security jobs one could find in Delaware’s major cities.