The 2012 salaries for homeland security professionals in Minnesota are shown below. The annual median salaries are listed first, followed by the average salaries of those in the top 10th percentile in their field. This information was provided by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The median salary for all of these professions was slightly higher than the state’s average in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Protective service worker supervisors had a median salary of $47,850 in this area, while that of transportation security screeners was $37,230. Information security analysts who were located in Minneapolis and St. Paul made $90,380 as a median salary.
- Grand Canyon University - B.S. and M.S in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Strayer University - Bachelors of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
- Michigan State University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Saint Joseph's University - Online Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Norwich University Online - Master of Arts in International Relations Program - Online
The information shown in these tables was furnished by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and represents salary data for many of the different homeland security jobs one could find in Minnesota’s major cities.